Go to footer

Water Tricks Build on Water

The central place to find tutorials and tools for all aspects of RPG

Water Tricks Build on Water

Postby XT3 » 16.08.2012, 00:04

YES YOU CAN build on water in trackmaina WITHOUT TMunlimitor! I have two other water tricks to show at a later time. Enjoy this tutarial!

First open a newtrack:

Now place finishlines in a 6x6 grid at Z 7

Now do you have that done? Add some stadium roads over them. Everysingle finishline!

Now we are almost to the fun part! Use challenge to turn all finish lines into water and do not touch anything else! After that make all staium roads dirt and put them at Z 0.

Arlight now that you are here at this point pleas place any blocks that you want on the water! :D Just so you know, The blocks with have the dirt floor just a few inchs away from the water with the water still there to drive in! Take alook at what I made!

As you can see, all the dirt rises to be above the water, leaving a gapping hole in the grass. I find these to be annoying so put stadium roads about the holes.

Turn them into dirt and place them at Z 0. Now no one can fall off the track. Just so you know you can erase the block like normal. :phatgrin:

AHH perfection! No gaps! I highly find them to be a eye sore. Anyways I will make two more water tricks tutorials. How to drive on water without dirt blocks and how to have block hover over water without them dissapearing. :D Let new ways of RPGS spring forward!
XT3

Return to Board index

Return to Tutorials & Tools