Go to footer

Another Gallery for our Board???

Another Gallery for our Board???

Postby Tabasco » 18.11.2010, 18:15

Hey Board members.

The Question is, want all a new Gallery??

In few Days or week there comes a new gallery update for our board software.

So i ask how many mebers are intersting about the new gallery.

Overview page for images
The gallery overview page has also been subject to a major overhaul. There is a brand new side-bar, providing an overview of the newest or top-rated albums and their images. The side-bar also offers a bunch of useful filtering options to be able to find interesting images more efficiently. You can now filter by category, or find the most-commented ones for example. The side-bar is most flexible, all boxes can be moved and disabled by the admin and even be extended by plugins.

There is a new overall statistics box at the bottom of the overview page like the one you already know from the forum.

Overview page for albums
There's a new overview page for albums also now. It's identical with the one for images, but you'll be able to filter albums here instead of images.
Titles and descriptions of images can now be edited "inline". When editing pictures, the user has the possibility to replace the image by a new one, all other data are being retained (title, description, etc.). The processing interface of images was also complemented by the possibility to jump to the next or previous image, so you can process multiple images very quickly, one after the other. Furthermore, the system now supports ZIP archives for the simultaneous upload of multiple images. Ideal for Upload PICTUREPACKS of Mods

And so on.

Only Problem, the new gallery must be pay.
That we can do when we all Donate for this or we use the gallery that we have.

Donate Button is on footer left side.
When you want to Donate, thx and we buy the new Gallery.

Look at the Pics and tell us about.
Tabasco

Postby HawkGer » 18.11.2010, 19:06

I find the current Gallery to be completely satisfying. Not really anything I'm missing. Haven't looked at the new features though. And paying for an update? :fie: The only thing I don't like is that pics always get resized to a very small preview pic when you link it here in a thread.
HawkGer
Site Admin

Postby Gallactor » 18.11.2010, 19:15

HawkGer wrote:I find the current Gallery to be completely satisfying. Not really anything I'm missing. Haven't looked at the new features though. And paying for an update? :fie: The only thing I don't like is that pics always get resized to a very small preview pic when you link it here in a thread.

Yes, thats comletely hitting the point!
Gallactor

Postby occam » 18.11.2010, 19:28

occam

Postby Tabasco » 18.11.2010, 19:44

The Resize is now 320, i change it higher.
Example: [Help] I need help, so you have to help me!!
When you upload a Pic it resize also to max 320x320

Without resize you see this:
[attach]74[/attach]

The design is to small for this. We must life with this.

Or we make another design with 80% of browser.
Tabasco

Return to Board index

Return to Forum News