Go to footer

TP: Impossible to load replay + Texture missing

Trouble with driving techniques, problems setting up a server etc.? Ask away..

TP: Impossible to load replay + Texture missing

Postby cR4p0 » 10.02.2014, 13:35

Hi guys,
I don't know if I'm posting on the right section, if not please redirect it on the correct one.

I have some issues recently with the RPG Title :
I have a lot of troubles with textures that are not loading, until a very long time. I don't know where does it come from but it's a bit problematic to enjoy every tracks without correct textures.
Then I tried to download a replay and I just got a message that said :

Impossible to load replay,
Missing Blocs or Objects :
-
D540_BasicShapesBox\76_RectG1_1_As_1_HG\....Item.gbx (In Stadium)
-
[...]

Do you guys have any clue where does this error comes from?

Thanks in advance,
cR4p0
cR4p0

Postby Reahx » 10.02.2014, 15:30

I have the same problem with the replay but then I just save the replay at my own replays and look it in editor at : edit replay
My TMX Account
Reahx

Postby HawkGer » 10.02.2014, 16:53

The error with the replay not loading is obviously caused by the game not loading the replay inside the titlepack. Blame Nadeo for that ^^ But as Reahx already mentioned you can just put the replay into your replay folder and load it from inside the titlepack.

About the missing mods...I don't know what's going on there. Maybe you have downloads disabled in your config?
Maybe something is blocking your access to my server? Can you download mods from here for example? Directory Listing of //

If you wanna make sure that the textures show on every map, you should just go to the mods page inside the titlepack (main menu --> tracks --> mods) and download the mods there (click on "download ingame")

If that doesn't work, then something is obviously messed up and I would recommend cleaning your cache.
HawkGer
Site Admin

Postby Geekthenet » 15.02.2014, 17:58

Maybe your cache is full. Normaly the game asks if you want to enlarge the cache space when launching. Titlepack mods take a lot of place. Maybe your Drive is full too but that would be very non likely.
TMX : My latest track : Track Info - TMX

Geekthenet

Return to Board index

Return to Other