Go to footer

ANTI FLICKER MOD Void UPDATE (3/18/2012

Present your selfmade mods in here

ANTI FLICKER MOD Void UPDATE (3/18/2012

Postby XT3 » 12.03.2012, 23:55

UPDATE 7/26/2012
Some of the signs for the mod

UPDATE 3/18/2012 Mod Textures one mood

ALRIGHT I finnaly got pictures of the mod updated textures at night i have five. ALSO VERY INPORTANT! :!: THERE IS NOW ONLY ONE MOOD! NIGHT TIME! ?( I know you might being woundering why, well there is only a light deffierence ,sunrise, Day do not have the staduim lights on and Sunset and Night do. That's the only deffence. THe pictures also has cutum signs shown in use! :D

HERE ARE THE NIGHT PICTURES!

UPDATE (3/13/2012):SIGNS

Remaking the signs

Reposted under "mod" as the other thread i missplaced

HELLO ALL! GUESS WHAT! I MADE A MOD THAT DOES NOT FLICKER! mostly. The mod is called Void, I do not have a locator made as i cant follow the Tutorial on this site for beans. :pinch: It came with a price though, so the trxtures are gone or i would have to use a vertically symectrical textures. I went with solid colores. Most of the mod is solid black and other parts are neon colors. Blue, Pink, Yellow and Green. I am still going to add a few more textures to complete my mod and i have to edit the night, day, sunrise moods yet then it will completely be done.

Turbos are black so you cant see them :spiteful: Its really dark so no need for any FX Color efects :D! THere is NO FLICKERING Like i said. I am also thinking of making a couple of different versons of the mod. Changing the neon colors mostly. Ialso have a RPG Trial track made for the mod, and it is near completion. :D

I hope others will use my mod for new tracks! ALSO VERY IMPORTMANT DO MNOT BUILD WHILE MOD IS IN USE! IT WOULD BE REALLY HARD TO DO SO! So muild with the defaut skin and which back inforth to muild so you know what you are building. THe Mod is also 10MB. :oops:

SunSet Pictures
Can you spot whats hidden? :spiteful:

THread will be updated as mod is updated.
Last edited by XT3 on 26.07.2012, 16:24, edited 9 times in total.
XT3

Postby popgun » 13.03.2012, 00:16

In its present form, I would think that is undriveable. :|

You seriously need some lighter textures, else you will be banging into everything.
:(
Loads of mods, loads of tracks. Look em up. :)
popgun

Postby XT3 » 13.03.2012, 00:29

I can edit it to be lighter though its alot easyer to drive then you think the sky makes it easer to drive, I could make everything gray instead but not white as its been done before
XT3

Postby dose » 13.03.2012, 01:21

my god, i can remember the time i have spend tring to do a blackout mod, in fact i made one but I only used it for a video montage
because with the mod On , the car was looking like flying in the space without any special adobefx effects skills.
look this video i made a the time showing my mipmap car skin
or here , my mod NEON GLOW STIK (your mod look a bit like mine) the video here

maybe you can add lines like in my mod ;) or make the roadborder with color.
personaly its not driveable like you did now.need some fx
goodluck!

:pleasantry:
MY WEBSITE
AND
FACEBOOK RPG FORUM
????
dose

Postby XT3 » 13.03.2012, 01:40

Ah sure though it wasnt ment to be so much like your neonglowshicks mod.
XT3

Postby dose » 13.03.2012, 07:12

ADMINS:
I've just delete the double post of this one.

:pleasantry:
MY WEBSITE
AND
FACEBOOK RPG FORUM
????
dose

Postby XT3 » 14.03.2012, 16:38

thx, also this has been updated, i will be creating another update soon with the cuction signs in action
XT3

Return to Board index

Return to Mod Presentations