Go to footer

[SEARCH] Mod for Guild Wars 2

Present your selfmade mods in here

[SEARCH] Mod for Guild Wars 2

Postby preupgrade » 29.08.2011, 20:13

Hey guys,

I'm searching a mod, which matches well to Guild Wars 2. Therefore it should be a mod, which is almost grey. Do u know a mod like this? OR do u know if an GW2-mod exisits? Because a mod in the GW2-artstyle would be so nice...

YS
pre

PS: I searched everywhere and also tried by myself. But nothing worked...
preupgrade

Postby trunks_11 » 29.08.2011, 20:45

I am on the work for a very grey mod.. will be finished next or overnext week :D
trunks_11

Postby Igntul » 29.08.2011, 22:22

i think dose made many mods that could fit that theme, you should look into his site
:cookie:
Igntul

Postby HawkGer » 29.08.2011, 22:46

grey? I don't remember GW being grey...at all. But then again I played it ages ago....
Have no clue myself what mod you are looking for. Would be impossible to create an authentic GW mod in Stadium though, I guess. Mostly because GW lives from having a lot of different surface materials that combine with each other to create this artistic effect. In Stadium such textures would probably look very dull as there is only little variation...
Nothing is impossible though ^^
HawkGer
Site Admin

Postby dose » 29.08.2011, 23:22

HawkGer wrote:grey? I don't remember GW being grey...at all. But then again I played it ages ago....
Have no clue myself what mod you are looking for. Would be impossible to create an authentic GW mod in Stadium though, I guess. Mostly because GW lives from having a lot of different surface materials that combine with each other to create this artistic effect. In Stadium such textures would probably look very dull as there is only little variation...
Nothing is impossible though ^^

as he said, GW have a lot of mixed texture.from the nature to wood,metal,etc....
So it would be hard to have only one mod with all those textures.
Same thing happend to me when I did "Unreal2"mod .I hade to choose from one "levels" of the game.
So it gets all the real ambiance you can get in "one" of the levels.

maybe try in my mods:

*Kepler10b mod (dark ambiance)
*3024 mod (gray base ambiance)
*Unreal tournament2 mod (rusty dark ambiance)

Or since in GW There is a lot of battle taking place in nature, maybe try a mod with forest or nature ambiance.
have a look there and there

good luck!

:pleasantry:
MY WEBSITE
AND
FACEBOOK RPG FORUM
????
dose

Return to Board index

Return to Mod Presentations