Go to footer

[RPG] Unknown Place

Present your finished tracks in here

[RPG] Unknown Place

Postby Krist-Off » 16.07.2014, 10:22

Hi all ! :)
Here is my new RPG track Unknown Place for TM1. I started to build it on May 2014 :idea:

Story :
After a long working journey, you come back to your house. Suddenly on the route, the road is broken, and you fall in a big hole ! You lose consciousness...
The next day, you wake up in a strange place. You have absolutely no idea where you are. Your mobile phone does not have battery anymore. Just one solution : escape.
So, you have to find the road again for go to your house and see your familly !

Track Informations :
- Name : [RPG] Unknown Place
- Story : Look above :roll: basic but better than nothing :)
- Media Tracker : Intro (1:10), Ingame (some text and effects) :wink:
- Blockmix : Yes.
- Language : English.
- Build Time : ~2 months, I started to build it in May 2014. End of June I have finished the track itself. Middle of July, I finished all the MT work. :idea:
- Pathfinding : Yes, but not hard, just at some checkpoints. Normally, the way is clear (i hope...) :P
- Length : My autor time is 16:54.82 and it's a good run but with ~10 respawns. So I think a perfect run should be around 13-14mins. First run depend of your skills... I think ~1 hour is good for a "normal" RPG player 8)
- Difficulty : Expert :x The track has some tricky CPs and a little pathfinding. But it can be easier for an advanced RPG player 8)
- Mod : RustMod by Stromek (will load automatically)

TMX Link :http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=5958731#auto
All feedbacks are welcome !
HAVE FUN :D

(I am sorry for my English language... I know it is not perfect, correct me if there are big faults)

Krist-Off

Return to Board index

Return to Track Presentations