Go to footer

[RPG] The Flying Cave

Present your finished tracks in here

[RPG] The Flying Cave

Postby Krist-Off » 05.06.2014, 14:13

Hi all ! :) I am here to present my new (and second) RPG track for TM1.
One month ago, I wanted to submit it for the RPG Spain Spring Cup 2014, but because of some PC problems, I didn't have the time for finish it :cry: So now I have decided to add a nice story and more ingame-MT to make it more adventurous :P

Track Informations :
- Name : [RPG] The Flying Cave.
- Story : Look below I wanted to make a nice one, so i hope it is great :roll:
- Media Tracker : Intro & Ingame, some text and cool effects.
- Blockmix : Yes.
- Language : English.
- Build Time : ~5 months, with some breaks because of PC problems.
- Pathfinding : Yes. 3 or 4 pathfinding CP, and the finish.
- Length : I think a very good run would be ~8-9mins. For medium RPG players, I think ~13-16mins. First run really depend of your skills... I think between 1h and 2h.
- Difficulty : Intermediate - Expert Some medium CP and some harder.
- Mod : Manic Miner by Katodik (will load automatically)

Story :
Somewhere in the clouds, there is a cave. A plane have destroyed it by accident, and you are not here to visit the places. You have to find all the books deposited by the pilot. They contains the history of this cave.

Histrory of the cave :
In 1998, a meteorite have struck the moon. A lot of fragments were floating in the space. Years after years, they have been reconstituted by the time... And in 2014, they are in the sky of our planet ! The researchers have discovered it not a long time ago. So, they decided to land a plane on it, for visit and take some photos of this event.
The last lines of the books, redacted by the pilot, say : "It is magnificent to see it by the sky, but warning ! This is absolutely dangerous, and I think I can't land on it...

All feedbacks are welcome !
HAVE FUN ! :D
(I am sorry for my english language... I know it is not perfect)
TMX Link : http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=5918616#auto

Krist-Off

Re: [RPG] The Flying Cave

Postby BuLL||DoZer » 07.06.2014, 14:22

Nice Track presentation, but i have one Question?
Would you make a story in this track, if the track was in the Cup or did you have to less time for a story?
BuLL||DoZer

Re: [RPG] The Flying Cave

Postby Krist-Off » 08.06.2014, 09:44

No... Before my PC problems, there is absolutely no story and no-MT. After it, the cup have begun :( So, I decided to add a story, MT (I have discovered almost all the main MT fonctions with this track) and also add more CPs / modified some ;)
Krist-Off

Return to Board index

Return to Track Presentations