Go to footer

Nitro-Circus Live

Present your finished tracks in here

Nitro-Circus Live

Postby XdaC » 06.06.2013, 11:19

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ! ! ! Ladys and Gentlemen ! ! ! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XdaC proudly presents his new creation,
and welcomes you to the absolutly crazy and awesome

-------------------------------NITRO-CIRCUS LIVE SHOW!-------------------------------

Trackpage United
Trackpage Nations

Travis Pastranas 'Nitro Circus' is in your town,
and he wants YOU to perform with him in his unbeliefable Live Show!
This is YOUR chance!
Start your own crazy stuntman-carrier with the awesome
NITRO-CIRCUS!

Fasten your seatbelts and give your best to make this show unforgetable for everyone!

I was working on this track for ~2months (MT-Ingame, Outro, Intro and the track himself)
I added some croudsounds to give you a feeling like you are in a real Live-Show and motivate you to drive!
I hope you like it, i think its my best track ever, isnt it?

Good Luck, Have Fun and dont forget to award :cool:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Screenshots - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Screenie
Full Track
Welcome Area - Front
Welcome Area - Back
Jumping Death
Fun Park
Big Air Ramp

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Facts - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Trackname: Nitro-Circus Live
AT: 38:13.00 (I'm sorry for the bad time, under 10 minutes possible?)

Environment: Stadium
Vehicle: Stadium
Style: RPG
Difficulty: Expert
Mood: Sunset

Checkpoints: 100 (86 Rings)
Coppers: 21443
Blocks: ~8550

:done: Intro
:done: Ingame
:done: Outro
:done: Mod (Nitro-Circus Live)
:done: ChallengeMusic (official Nitro Circus Soundtrack)
:done: MediaPack

!!! YOU NEED "TMUnlimiter" TO PLAY THIS TRACK !!!

Everything should be autodownloadable, but i made a full MediaPack for offline players too.

MediaPack Nitro-Circus Live:

:done: Mod
:done: Carskins (11)
:done: MT-Sounds (5)
:done: MT-Images (1)
:done: ChallengeMusic

Ok,

now drive, have a lot of fun and, please, dont forget to award this track ;)

Thank you

XdaC
Last edited by XdaC on 01.07.2013, 12:17, edited 3 times in total.
XdaC

Postby Roman4r » 06.06.2013, 13:15

Mod not load for me :S
And maybe mediatracker in each cp with the number of Rings you need to take, would be nice

Flaix
Roman4r

Postby XdaC » 06.06.2013, 18:34

thats a very good idea but i didnt knew how to do it well because u can take more or less rings at each CP, many rings are reachable from different places..that was my problem

Edit:
1.) Thank you for your award =)
2.) I watched your replay, you found a lot of different solutions for some CP's :O
3.) because of the ringnumbers: i asked a lot of people to make a model or skin for fire-rings (for the ring-CP's) so i could use the skins to show which ring is next, but nobody could do it.. do you know someone who is able to do that? i will pay coppers too (2000 for both ring models or 1000 for both skins - or more if wanted..)
4.) I've updated the track, now the mod should be autodownloadable..i hope it works now..
Last edited by XdaC on 07.06.2013, 10:07, edited 3 times in total.
XdaC

Return to Board index

Return to Track Presentations