Go to footer

Last Frontier

Present your finished tracks in here

Last Frontier

Postby Panasco » 13.05.2013, 16:35

TMX Link

Hey all,
I (proudly) present to you my second RPG Map: "Last Frontier".
I build it for the RPG | Spain Spring Cup, it took about 3 months to build.

Here some facts:
Style: RPG - Pathfinding
AT: ~27min (I think something about 21 minutes should be possible)
First Try: ~2-3h
CPs: 37
Size: 17k big Image
Mod: Polaris Mod
Mood: Morning
Story: Image (scroll down)
Intro: Image

And some pictures:

When the map had it's premiere at 12.5.2013 at the cup, I had to discover there were some stupid cuts which nobody had found in Beta. Espeacially annoying was one way that made it possible to skip CP3, so I fixed that and some strange alternatives ways (you people are really crazy, how do you even get the idea to try such things?! Image ), now this is the (I hope so) cut-free version.

The story:
You are an engineer in an research station in Alaska near Mount Foraker (Yeah, it actually exists Image ). An important antenna located on the mountain top broke, so you have to fetch your equipment at the metering station and make your ascent to the mountain peak.
(Yes, there have been better stories, but it's something http://goo.gl/i1G9G )

There were many -- votes on the server at the beginning, but I think none of theese voters hadn't even come further than CP 5, so please drive the entire map before judging it...

But of course there are also people liking it, and if you do, I'd be really happy to see some awards on it, since it took me quiet a long time to build. Image

Panasco

(There is a bonus challenge that asks you to find 10 hidden animals spread over the map. The first one to post al 10 screenshots of them will receive.....
....absolutely nothing! I am using TMNF, so I can't reward you, the challenge is completely J4F .)
Panasco

Postby Loe » 15.05.2013, 11:03

Looks nice :)
ok
Loe

Postby taf_ziza » 15.05.2013, 11:08

Panasco wrote:There were many -- votes on the server at the beginning, but I think none of theese voters hadn't even come further than CP 5, so please drive the entire map before judging it...
dont look at these, noob vote, best map of the cup so far

:thumbsup:
taf_ziza

Return to Board index

Return to Track Presentations