Go to footer

The Cube RPG

Group together to work on the same project and get help with unfinished creations

The Cube RPG

Postby XT3 » 16.08.2012, 20:27

I have this long track about 30 some minutes for my skill. But This will greatly grab all of you hopefully! This is more of a Trail track but its Still name The Cube RPG so that I dont need to change its name. It also uses music which is called DKC2 Bramble Blast (Hype Remix). The song was created by YoOoOoOooo! on Youtube. The file contains an ingame link to his youtube page.

This track is a fullspeed based :D RPG track with gravity based tricks(about 4 of them) some normal RPG tricks as well. ^^ This track uses my CubeX mod which will autodownload when you download the track from TMX. It is valindated so all that I am asking is that you tell me what you like of it. That way I can make some small changes to make it better.

My good online friend CarlosG, realy likes it. So hopefully you all will too. So here is the screenshoots below:
XT3

Postby PCC_NS » 17.08.2012, 09:30

I am sad that this evil is very poorly done
a pipe of 1 km
tailboard of a 1 km
of the checkpoint may have forgotten, or else that may have taken later
a PC where I'm going through a strange way completely
the mod not load ...

sorry but i no like it
PCC_NS

Postby XT3 » 17.08.2012, 12:57

ah well I can allways remake it and my friend CarlosG didnt ask me for help and finished it fairly quickly. So I guess I should remake it The CubeX mod. I do want to remake make it. As I can make the pipe shorter
XT3

Return to Board index

Return to Projects & Beta