Go to footer

Escape from Alcatraz Beta

Group together to work on the same project and get help with unfinished creations

Escape from Alcatraz Beta

Postby discombobulated » 14.01.2012, 02:50

Hi All

This is my very first attempt at using the track editor and making a map and i would like to introduce Escape from Alcatraz

As the name suggests it based on the film and you are tasked with helping Frank Morris in his attempt to escape.

It is 50 cp long, 23800 coppers about 15 mins on a good drive

Tomb mod

It was built to teach me how to do it and i would like to thank those he have given their time with awnsering my questions.

It has a full intro with sound clips and music and the same with the outro (hopefully willl work online)

Not to hard to drive but not easy either. Full of MT bits of bobs as i wanted to learn how .

As i said this is my very first attempt so go easy but all comments welcome. Cant see it needing any further work but opinions sort .. Good luck and good hunting,

Ps if you enjoy and have admin rights on a server then please consider adding it on once its ready to go out to the world.

Peace

Lots of media (hopefully will upload )to upload to get full experience from the intro ,ingame and outro so please reload once ready.

Track Info - TMX
Last edited by discombobulated on 03.02.2012, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
discombobulated

Postby discombobulated » 14.01.2012, 18:26

Have been told their is one doggy locator ,which i will fix
discombobulated

Postby discombobulated » 03.02.2012, 23:26

Has now been release
discombobulated

Return to Board index

Return to Projects & Beta