Go to footer

RPG Titan

Group together to work on the same project and get help with unfinished creations

RPG Titan

Postby kaze. » 18.05.2013, 15:22

so this is my first post on this site :D .

i'm trying to find some (or even just one) beta tester(s) for my RPG.

perhaps some backstory about this track.

i started building an RPG about a year ago. at about 5 min i quitted for a month or 2 and when i came back to it i realized i absolutly hated it... :P . so i started again. the next one was at about 6 minutes i think when i putted it on the beta-area on tmx. both golo and holzbalken commented on it. to sum their comments up: it has a rather nice route but i don't get the feeling of driving in an abandond city. so like they say 3rd time is the charm i again restarted it :D .

now i'm at 7 minutes and i would want to know what you people think about it.

everything you need to know about the track is on the track comment.

Track Info - TMX

i'll be really glad if someone were to help me :D
kaze.

Postby Cas... » 20.05.2013, 12:05

Already checked it out on beta forum and posted there ;)

I'll watch your replay later to see where I went wrong.
About the flowy thing,
I also understand your opinion, in fact I do like some of the not so flowy ones, but there is a thin line between not flowy and just annoying :D and for me that little gap at start is annoying 'cause i always catch my wheels on the black thing or get front wheels stuck underneath the gap, can't you test it with the hole rotated? I believe it's placed like this '----',try placing it like this '|'.

I like the rest of the track, hope to see some of the scenery getting worked on a bit more like you said in description ;)

Casper
Cas...

Postby kaze. » 22.05.2013, 12:20

i'm thinking you missed some of the CP's snellejasper was talking about.

about the start the block already is placed like this | so that can't be changed. i'll try to find something but imo it's not that annoying and since it's the start it's not really a bottleneck so i don't really mind it.

and yes i will work on the scenery a bit more :D
kaze.

RPG Titan

Postby Robertml » 07.08.2016, 11:32

Wow this is one of the best demos ive seen imo. How did he get the shadows like that did he actually use shaders or did he use some tricks?
лучший подарок подарки и сувениры. Широкий ассортимент, доступные цены. Возможна доставка по Москве и МО.
Robertml

Return to Board index

Return to Projects & Beta