Go to footer

Hey you, you, you and you too, hello everyone =)

Hey you, you, you and you too, hello everyone =)

Postby XdaC » 09.06.2013, 23:01

Hey, i didnt see this topic till now, so i want to say hello too =)

my ingame name is "xdac", im 26 years old at the moment and i'm from austria/vienna.
im playing trackmania since..hmm..its so long, i dont know - more then a bunch of years, my first version of TMN was the ESWC "edition" and then everything grew so fast!!
at the beginning i was just driving and recordhunting and then i saw the editor and began to build a lot of tracks (yeah, a lot of .. can i say shitty? .. tracks involved :p) but i liked to build them and i think now im better with that then before, i always think about what would be great to do in and with this game so i tried to make a manialink but....nothing works :p
so, today i decided to make a facebookgroup named "XdaC's TrackmaniaPage" /the link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/185562234941573/ ) - You will find there everything you need for trackmania, progs (not from me), tipps, signs (not from me), my mods, my tracks + old ones from me, a lot of horns, avatars and everything else too. Its all packed in .zip files to make it easy downloadable for everyone.
Its an open group so everybody can see everything and everybody is welcome to join this group!

I would like to see you there and let this page get alive, everything about TM is very welcome!!

I will update it as often i can and it would be a plessure if somebody can use something from this site, and if not i just hope that you like the idea :p

hmm what more can i say...i dont know..just look at the page (XdaC's TrackmaniaPage) on facebook if you like to and please let me know what you think about it

Thank you

XdaC

Ps.: i really hope i've nothing stolen, like different programs, thats not the sense of this page, i just wanted to collect several things about TM and make it reachable for everyone else too. if you find something which is not ok, or even yours, and you dont want to share it just say it and i will delete it emidiatly!
I've not uploaded skins or something like that BUT i've uploaded a lot of progs which some players made (i think that players have done it, what on TMX is not from players? ;p) like easyTMNF or TMUnlimter for example.
I hope this is ok for everyone?
Last edited by XdaC on 10.06.2013, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
XdaC

Postby N00BYZOR » 12.06.2013, 11:02

Welcome to the comunity then :)
;)
N00BYZOR

Postby nom² » 12.06.2013, 21:05

tl;dr
nom²

Postby XdaC » 24.06.2013, 17:59

Thank you =)
XdaC

Postby gugaruz » 24.06.2013, 18:06